Our client based in Christchurch are looking for an experienced Welder to join their manufacturing workshops in Christchurch.
Evidence of recent coding would be an advantage.
This role will involve predominately MIG welding. Experience of TIG welding would be advantageous.
- The role will be on a 12 week probationary basis and to start ASAP
- There will be an opportunity for a permanent role
- Salary is from £11 - £12.00 / per hour, dependent on experience
- Standard, full-time contracted hours: 07:30 - 16:00, Monday - Friday
- Overtime is available and ideally the candidate should be open to working additional hours
- Up to £18.00 per hour overtime (x 1.5 basic)
- Car parking onsite NB: they may need to go on waiting list due to limited spaces
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Annual staff parties
- MIG welding
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'