Welder Structual Steel
WELDER (STRUCTURAL STEEL)
Due to continuous growth, we are currently looking to recruit proficient Structural Steel Welder / Fabricator to work for a leading manufacturer in the Malton area. The positions are workshop based, working in a team and on your own initiative.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company known for their high staff retention, good working environment and competitive rates of pay.
THE ROLE :
Their main role is to bend, align, cut, weld and assemble metals using various tools.
SKILLS /EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Experience Welding Fitted Parts of Machinery Together
* Able to layout, fit-up and form material according to the prints
* At least 3 year's experience working with mild steel
* Able to read Engineering Drawings and Blueprints
* Able to fabricate to a high standard with minimal supervision
* Quality checking
* Confident, reliable team player, flexible
* A weld test will take place prior to offered employment
For your hard work and dedication, you shall be rewarded with a competitive rate, ongoing support, and a chance to grow with this fantastic company.
Some of the benefits working as a Structural Welder/ Fabricator
* Weekends off
* Days shifts only
* Great working environment
* Opportunity to work overtime
* Plenty of options to grow and develop
* Training is given
If you are looking for a new challenge with a successful business and have, the criteria detailed above, then apply today; we look forward to receiving your application.
Welder, Fabricator, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, MIG, TIG, fabrication, Welding, Steel, Structural Steel, Sheet Metal
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'