Due to continued growth Quarry Manufacturing & Supplies have an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Welder Fabricator to join our Fabrication team based in Coalville. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Welder looking to take the next step in their career and become a part of our growing, successful team.
Welder Fabricator Position Details:
- £13.36 per hour
- Monday - Friday
- Full time, Permanent position 38.75 hours per week.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Shift pattern: Rotating shifts week 1 - Monday to Friday 6am to 2.15pm, week 2 - Monday to Thursday 2.15pm - 11.30pm and Friday 2.15pm to 6pm.
Who are QMS?
QMS is recognised today as Europe’s premier manufacturer of aftermarket crusher spares, wears and bespoke processing equipment. We continue to set an ever-increasing standard, not only meeting the needs of our customers but also exceeding them, advancing a diverse range of industries through extensive product knowledge, innovation and exceptional engineering ability.
Operating out of our purpose-built facility in the heart of the UK, we have established a robust and efficient network for supporting customers across the globe, direct from our fully equipped manufacturing and repairs workshops. Alongside ongoing investment into new technologies, processes and supplier partnerships, we continue to raise the bar in exceptional service and outstanding value.
Welder Fabricator Position Overview:
- Understand and follow engineering drawings
- Use the most suitable welding method for the job at hand
- Use various hand and power tools (grinders, cutting torches, hand files, hammer)
- Organising the work area before and after parts are processed
- Detect and report any equipment malfunctions
- Assist with the fabrication of precision components
- You may also be crossed trained in the use of a Plasma Cutter, Shot Blasting, and Spray Painting.
Welder Fabricator Skill Requirements:
- Skilled in welding of mild steel components using MIG (1.5mm to 40mm) (essential)
- Able to operate and set press brake machines (highly desirable)
- Experience of cutting raw steel using various techniques such as oxy-acetylene
- Competent to sling and use overhead cranes (essential)
- Forklift experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of MMA (stick) welding (desirable)
- Be able to complete all necessary paperwork
- Good concentration levels with close attention to detail
- Excellent practical skills
- A safety-conscious approach to work
- Good hand-to-eye coordination
Please Note: You must always demonstrate safe working in line with QMS Health, Safety, and Environmental policies.
If you feel you can offer the skills and experience to become our new Welder Fabricator, please click 'apply’ today. We’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'