Are you looking for a new Permanent Job opportunity? Stability? Are you an experienced Welder/Fabricator?
Staffline have excellent Permanent job opportunities in the Skelmersdale area, with a successful, established, leading, independent manufacturing Client.
Due to our Clients success with investment and growth, I am recruiting for experienced Welder Fabricators, to join and strengthen their Permanent workforce.
Our Client can offer Permanent employment, Training, and support, competitive salary, Days or Night shifts. This is an excellent opportunity; and we have immediate interviews. You will be required to carry out a weld test at interview stage.
To be considered for your new role as a Welder Fabricator, required:
- Must be experienced with MIG welding and all aspects of fabrication. Working with Mild Steel on large projects
Grinding, Shaping, Cutting, Bending, Joining
- Welding techniques include Upright welding, training can be provided.
- NVQ level 2 or qualified by experience.
- Experienced in Plasma cutting advantageous.
- Be able to read and understand basic CAD drawings.
- Teamwork-Able to work closely with production teams, excellent communication skills, communicating with all departments across the manufacturing process to ensure successful project timelines are met.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced production environment, physically challenging at times.
- Good Knowledge of power tool use.
- Excellent attention to detail, taking pride in your results, high standard expectations, to ensure customer bespoke requirements are met.
- Due to an increase in Business, flexibility is required.
- Undertake all reasonable instruction given to you by your direct line manager and/or other site and senior company management.
- Adhere to all site Health & Safety regulations, working safely. Keeping the work area safe for you and your colleagues, Good Housekeeping
Our Client works to Customers targeted timelines, so communication and Punctuality for shift start is paramount.
For the Welder Fabricator role, Our Client can offer:
Salary £27,040 per annum (depending on experience), 40 hours min.
28 days holiday including bank holidays.
Overtime paid at enhanced rate.
If this role is of interest, please apply today for more information.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitisation, disinfection, or cleaning procedures in place
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'