Experienced MIG Welder Fabricator require for our client a market leader in the 'DESIGN and MANUFACTURE' of specialist products within the Engineering sector. Our client is looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious MIG Welder Fabricator to join their busy manufacturing team. For the successful candidate this is a great opportunity to work for a market leading company on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
- MIG weld aluminium and stainless steel
- MIG welding
- To be able to fabricate
- Bending, cutting, forming aluminium and stainless steel products
- Cutting of own steel
- Working with bespoke products from concept to completion
- Working within a busy, professional engineering workshop as part of an individual but must be able to work within a team
- Must be able to MIG weld to a high standard
- Must have a proven track record within the sheet metal industry
- Apprentice trained Sheet metal worker would be advantageous
- Any relevant city and guilds qualifications would be advantageous
If you are an experienced Welder Fabricator currently looking for that next opportunity please apply today!!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'