One Step Recruitment has the pleasure of working with one of our long term business partners on this opportunity for two welder / fabricators to join them on a full time and permanent basis.
If you are a welder with experience in both MIG and TIG welding, the company is looking for you to join their team of skilled welder / fabricators.
- Complete tasks within the welding shop using equipment.
- Working to company SOPs at all times.
- Maintain a high quality of finish product at all times.
- Monday to Friday, full time, day shifts.
- Working to detailed engineering drawings.
- Produce allocated products within time constraints set out in SOPs.
- Reporting to the section supervisor with any specific requirements.
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental policies at all times.
- Work closely with other areas of production in a professional and timely manner.
- Daily maintenance/calibration and inspection of production equipment to ensure safe working conditions and minimize wastage materials.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar capacity.
- A passion for mechanical engineering.
- An ambition to strive for best practice.
- Relevant certificate or qualification in mechanical engineering or welding/fabrication (preferred).
Should this opportunity be something that you are interested in then please do not hesitate as it will not be available for long. Hit the apply button or call Sam Scriven at One Step Recruitment.
- Metal Fabrication
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'