Welder / Fabricator
Full time, permanent
£10.00ph to £12.00ph doe (potential earnings of £32,000.
Plus excellent overtime package
We are currently working with an excellent business based in Taunton, Somerset who are currently looking to employ two Welder Fabricators.
Due to continued business growth our client has created two new welding bays which they are hoping to man with some experienced and passionate Welder Fabricators.
This independent business is a market leader within their sector in the South West and they will continue to have a foothold with their engineering innovation and knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fabricate from drawings to exact tolerances.
- The ability to weld steel using MIG welding plants to a high standard. (Essential)
- Be flexible for assisting in other departments depending on manufacturing requirements.
- To comply with all company health and safety, quality and environmental procedures and policies.
- Ensure paperwork is correct and complete.
Skills & Qualifications Required
- You will have a relevant qualification in welding / fabrication or engineering. (Preferred)
- A background in welding steel using MIG welding equipment to a high standard. (Essential)
- Fabricate from drawings to high standard.
- Knowledge of health and safety, quality and environmental procedures and policies.
- Contracted to 39.5hrs a week.
- 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday; 8am - 4pm Friday
- Overtime paid at exaggerated rate. (potential earnings of £32,000+++
- Excellent company benefits.
If this opportunity is something of interest to you then hit the apply button immediately as these roles will not available for long due to number of applications.
- Metal Fabrication
- Structural Engineering
- MIG welding
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'