Welder Fabricators required in Retford!
We are on the lookout for experienced Welder Fabricators to work for a rapidly expanding company based in Retford.
Our Client specialises in unusual fabrication projects, and due to recent expansion they are now looking to add to their busy team. There is huge career potential here with long-term work available and the possibility of a permanent contract for the right people.
What's in it for you as a Welder Fabricator here?
- Ongoing contract, with the possibility of a permanent role
- Monday to Friday starting at 8am through to 5pm
- Potential for over-time to boost your wage
- Free parking
- Uniform and personal locker provided
What skills do you need?
- You will already have experienced with MIG & TIG welding techniques and be used to working with mild & stainless steel and Aluminium.
- Ideally you will also have MMA and/or Stick Welding experience
- A Counterbalance FLT Licence is useful, as is a current CSCS card for site work
- A Valid passport and driving licence are also required as short terms projects can sometimes be overseas.
- You can follow engineering drawings and be familiar with weld symbols, but can also free weld and troubleshoot quickly.
If you're a welder fabricator have the experience we're looking for, are honest, conscientious and understand the importance of quality, then we would love to hear from you. With immediate start dates available, apply now and someone will be in touch to arrange an interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- Welder; MIG; Fabrication; TIG; MMA; Stick; CSCS; FLT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'