Welder / Fabricator required. My client is a well-established manufacturer of steel-fabricated products based in the Morecambe area. The Welder / Fabricator will be joining a reputable manufacturer within the fuel and oil industry joining a team of well-established welders.
The successful candidate will come from a welding and fabricating background and will have the ability to interpret engineering drawings.
Welder / Fabricator Position Overview
- To assist in the fabrication and manufacture process of all the client's products by carrying out high volume Welding of machined components
- To maintain a clean and safe working environment in the factory and at your individual turn table workstation
- To progress jobs so they meet timescales given
- Visit customer break downs as well as working in house
Welder / Fabricator Position Requirements
- Welding experience is essential etc.; MIG, TIG, Stick and Arc
- Apprenticeship or NVQ qualified
- 5 years' experience of working in a similar environment
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Experience working on a turn table welding station
- Strong work ethic
- Capable of meeting organised deadlines
- Living in or close to the Morecambe area
Welder / Fabricator Position Remuneration
- £10 to £15.25 per hour
- Monday - Friday - 37- 40 hour week
- 28 Days Holiday, Including Bank Holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'