Our client is currently looking for a Welder/Fabricator engineer to join their team in the St Austell area.
Main purpose of role:
- Assist to increase the level of output from our fabrication department.
- Produce batches of welded components with a high attention to detail.
- Communicate with team members and add to a strong dynamic team.
Key tasks and skills:
- Fabricate batches of welded components at the direction of the department supervisor.
- Utilize jigs to fabricate parts with a consistent quality and finish.
- Ability to read technical drawings
- MIG welding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'