EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP YOUR CAREER IN A GROWING LOCAL STEEL COMPANY INVOLVED IN STOCKHOLDING AND FABRICATION.
£10 to £12 per hour, (depending on experience) - Harrogate - Full Time - Permanent - 39.5 hour working week, Monday to Thursday 08.00am - 5.00pm and Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm - Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme - 24 days holiday plus bank holidays - Onsite parking.
Our client is a local Harrogate based steel stockholder, fabricator and trader, dealing with a range of clients from tradesmen to large construction businesses. They are passionate about providing the best service, helping to build long lasting client relationships.
Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for an EXPERIENCED structural steel Welder / Fabricator to join their team, as they move to new purpose-built premises in the next couple of months.
Reporting into the Warehouse Supervisor, key duties of the Welder / Fabricator include:
- To review drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded
- Perform welding/plating activities
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output
- Must but able to use workshop hand tools, grinders, band saw, plasma cutter (however training will be given)
- Ensure production timings are met/exceeded
- Follow company rules and adhere to procedures and Health and Safety standards
- Work as part of a team to produce orders on time and within customer expectation and quality requirements
- Carry out and record daily/weekly/monthly maintenance and safety checks
The ideal Welder / Fabricator MUST possess:
- Structural steel Welding & Fabrication experience and qualifications
- Must be coded to BS EN ISO9606-1 fillet and butt weld standard
- Experienced in MIG welding with the ability to read engineering drawings
- Have a customer centric mind set and high level of professionalism
- Good organisational skills and ability to be able to prioritise workloads
- Able to work to competitive deadlines and working to set hours
- Initiative to work on your own if required
- Show respect to all staff at all levels in the business
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
If this sounds like the new role for you, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY NOW and don’t miss this excellent career opportunity.