Are you a skilled MIG welder fabricator looking to work on specialist projects within a unique and professional company? Our client has been operating in the sheet metal industry making bespoke products for a number of years.
The Job Role:
- MIG welding to manufacture bespoke products.
- Preparing/fabricating sheet metal ready to be welded
- Working on projects from start to finish
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST be a skilled welder with the ability to MIG
- You will take pride in your work and ensure that each product meets standards
- A minimum of 3 years experience
- The ability to work to deadlines in a team environment is essential
- An hourly rate of £13 per hour
- An on going temp- perm role
- Working hours are general days 44 hours a week.
- Overtime available
Please contact Ryan Smith for more details or visit our website for more vacancies.