Randstad Engineering are currently searching for a Welder/Fabricator to work a 12 month contractor in Shotton. The role is paying £14.01 per hour PAYE or £17.99 LTD, working a 40 hour week.Responsibilities
- The main responsibilities of the job holder are:
- To ensure that all activities comply with the Health and Safety requirements.
- To participate in all team activities utilising his/her inherent and/or developed skills aimed at achieving set objectives
- To react to engineering, quality and safety issues as they arise and to utilise the knowledge, experience and skill to initiate corrective actions
- To work to high standard in supporting the Engineering departmental objectives
- To have a full understanding of electrical systems to be authorised to issue permits to systems, as required
- To actively contribute to all team activities aimed at improving plant performance.
- Work with the Engineering Inspector in the area to :- minimise unplanned downtime , perform the required maintenance tasks and carry out the required Engineering checks to plan.
- Carry out day to day task involving short term improvements to the plant area incl guarding/handrails/coil stillage racks/pipework/relocating equipment.
- Completed an approved mechanical apprenticeship with NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) achieved. Experience in a relevant position and flexibility to undertake other discipline skills. Full understanding of fluid/power permit systems(authorised and issue).
- Knowledge of mechanical maintenance procedures and practices.
- SAP notification/feedback required.
- Self-motivated to learn new skills, and process understanding.
- Understand Permit system - Fluid power - Electrical - ATW/PBS - CSOetc.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job