Extra Technical are recruiting for Welder Fabricators for a position within a well established family run manufacturing company in Altrincham.
As a Welder Fabricator you will need to have:
- MIG Welding experience
- Able to read technical drawings
- Mark out and Setup
- Ideally 3 years MIG welding experience
Shift available for the Welder Fabricator role
The standard working week is based on night shifts 39 hours a week with overtime available.
Night shifts are based on a 39 hour week Monday to Thursday and paid at £10.93 an hour, after 39 hours you will be paid at £16.39 for all hours after that
Shift times- Monday to Thursday 6pm to 6am
If your attendance and quality of work remain consistently high throughout your probation period, a permanent job will be offered.
The role of a Welder Fabricator
- Read and understand technical drawings and specification sheets.
- Accurate measurement of components and final product.
- Correctly marking out from dimensions provided.
- Cutting materials by Oxy/Fuel burning, Hand plasma, disc cutting
- Drilling of materials with hand drill, pillar drill and Mag drill.
- High quality welding of specified materials such as stainless steel, mild steel, aluminium, galvanised and plated mild steel using MAG, MIG and MMA applications.
- Dressing off of finished products by grinding or sanding.
- Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
- Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items
Standard Extra Personnel Benefits for a Welder Fabricator
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
If you are interested in the above Welder Fabricator role please click apply.
- MIG Welding