Key skills and requirements:
- To weld fabricated assemblies to a predefined design
- Must be coded to specified weld standards
- Ability to read and work from engineering drawings
- Extensive fabrication experience
- Able to understand requirements
- Working to high standards
Hours of work are: 7.45am- 4pm Monday to Thursday and 7.45am-3.15pm Friday
£10.90 ph to £11.40 ph dependant on experience.
Ideally you will be apprentice trained welder/ fabricator with City & Guilds or equivalent.
Please contact Alison on to apply.
Cordant People are acting as an employment agency and are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Welder / Fabricator