This rare opportunity has arisen with a true rising star Tyne and Wear based engineering company. They are currently undergoing significant growth and expansion. As part of this growth they are now looking for a motivated Welder/Fabricator who is looking to grasp an outstanding career opportunity, and help a business grow and improve.
- Operating in a fabrication industrial environment.
- Working with mild and stainless steel.
- TIG, MIG and Stick welding of components.
- Fabrication of parts, measuring, cutting, bending etc.
- Manufacturing staircases and boiler plates.
- Verifies results by inspecting and testing components.
- Document actions by completing records.
- Maintain a safe work environment by following and procedures.
- Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions.
- NVQ level 3, apprenticeship or equivalent qualification ideally.
- Focused on quality and excellence of end product.
- Motivated to meet targets and deadlines.
- Working either independently or within a team.
- Be able to help and pass on experiences to help improvements within the company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job