This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Our client is a well-established family owned company which manufactures heavy duty material handling products. Due to expansion they are looking to recruit and experienced MIG welder. The ideal candidate will have completed an engineering apprenticeship or will have experience of working with heavy gauge welding of 15mm+. Other welding experience is beneficial but previous experience MIG welding is essential.
* MIG welding heavy gauge 15mm+
* Able to read and work from engineering drawings independently
* Fabrication and use of guillotines or brake press
Skills & Experience:
* Proficient MIG welding
* Other fabrication skills would be an advantage
* An engineering apprenticeship or similar would be an advantage
* Self-starter, hardworking and reliable.
* Common sense and looking to progress within a company
* Hours 8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am - 4pm on Friday
* 30 minutes lunch with 2 x 15 minute tea breaks
* Overtime available
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
* Free Parking
My name is Carl and I work at Prime Appointments. If you would like some further information on the role then please give me a call, check out our website for my contact details.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
- mig welding
- sheet metal
- mig welder
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job