We are looking to recruit a Welder Fabricator on a permanent basis for a company manufacturing Paint Booths, Paint Finishing Systems and Ducting components in the North Leeds area.
As Welder / Fabricator, you will have a genuine desire to learn new skills and develop a career within the company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast expanding company with an unquestionable reputation within the coatings industry, of manufacturing products of unquestionable quality.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative and with minimal supervision. This is a small but growing team of staff who are willing to apply their skills across multiple departments to get the job done, on time every time and we seek a like-minded individual to join the team.
- Able to read engineering drawings of all types.
- Experienced in MIG welding.
- Ensuring you work safely at all times as detailed in the Company's Health & Safety Policy.
- Ensuring that the output from your shift meets the defined quality standards.
- Team player and you must be happy to utilise your skills where needed within the fabrication and ducting departments.
Skills and Experience.
- You will need to be punctual and reliable.
- You will have excellent attention to detail.
- You will be a Team Player with a 'can do' attitude.
- You will be responsible and able to work to procedures.
Location: North Leeds - West Yorkshire.
Hours: Mon-Thurs 7.30-16.45 (8.25 hours per day) Friday 7.00-14.45 (7 hours)
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Overtime: Overtime available plus Attendance Allowance.
Holidays: 25 days per year plus bank holidays.
- Sheet Metal Worker
- MIG Welding