Location: Trafford Park
My Client, an established and major player in the HGV Market, is looking to expand the team in their busy and modern HGV Commercial Vehicle Workshop. They are looking to recruit an experienced Welder/Fabricator for their Manchester - Trafford Park site.
Salary: £27K - £33K depending on experience
Monday to Friday 45 hours per week, Between the hours of 7am - 6pm. Overtime is available
We are searching for an accomplished Welder/Fabricator to work on a variety of projects in a professional environment for a Commercial Vehicle Fleet Company.
You will be working on all manner of jobs from spot welds to full scale fabrications all of which require work to be completed to the highest of standards.
* Using different welding and fabricating techniques you will work in a productive and
* work in conjunction with other departments within the repair process
* Ensure health and safety guide lines are adhered to at all times
* any other duties as required to ensure the assembly line flows and a quality product is produced to schedule
The candidate must have
* Welding and fabrication qualifications, and can provide evidence of relevant training courses and approval certificates
* Experience with MIG and MAG welding
* Experience of medium heavy fabrication of steel construction 2mm to 10mm
* General hydraulic & mechanical fitting.
* Overhead crane training
* track and weld experience a must
* The ability to read and understand Technical engineering drawings
The ideal candidate will have experience working for an HGV Main Dealer or Fleet Company in a Welding or Fabrication position
In return the company will reward you with an excellent salary along with a long list of Company Benefits. Excellent long-term career opportunity.
Reference number: OC6708
Octane Recruitment - www.octanerecruitment.co.uk
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
- Steel Construction
- pendant crane
- Medium to Heavy Fabrication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job