We are recruiting for a Weld Technician for a leading global automotive manufacturer in Derby who will be responsible for preparing assembly equipment for the introduction of new technologies into site.
As Weld Technician you responsibilities will be to:-
- 3D CAD new process development and off line robot teaching
- Equipment software (PLC) preparation and introduction
- New model Welding robot and material handling robot teaching
Weld Technician's are given the responsibility of appropriate elements of each project. They are provided with tools and resources to allow them to achieve the challenging targets set.
The Weld Technician profile:-
- Weld equipment experience
- Robot teaching capability
- PLC programming experience
- Self-motivated and flexible to travel to different site locations
- Good communication skills
- Potential to become a leader
- Flexible to travel within the EU
Interested applicants should apply to this advert or contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'