FCC Environment are looking for an experienced Weighbridge Trainer / Auditor to deliver training to site staff on the operation of the weighbridge and also, a major part of the role will be to perform waste acceptance audits.
Based in Doncaster but working across our site network will mean staying away from home on a regular basis, (a company car will be included in the package); working hours will be 37.5 per week.
Weighbridge Trainer / Auditor duties will be to:
- Identify skills gaps with personnel performing waste acceptance procedures, including waste sampling where applicable
- Audit weighbridge operations to ensure compliance of regulations and policies
- Evaluate training and development programmes
- Help line management and operators solve specific training issues
- Ensure that equality and diversity is considered in training delivery
What will you need to be considered?
- Waste Acceptance knowledge is essential
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook knowledge
- Current driving license
- Weighbridge operation experience with knowledge of waste acceptance procedures
FCC Environment is a leading UK waste and resource management company, which is part of a global group with a strong heritage in providing services for communities and businesses. Our vision is to be the environmental company of choice, delivering change for a sustainable future.
FCC Environment’s core business centers on collection, resource recovery and renewable energy providing services for local authorities and commercial customers. To make our skills and expertise easily accessible to our customers, our business is grouped into five core services:
- Municipal services - household waste collection, street cleansing, parks and gardens maintenance
- Business waste solutions -waste collection and recycling services for small and large companies
- Recycling - material recycling facilities, household waste recycling centres
- Green energy -recovery of energy from waste
We operate over 200 facilities in England, Scotland and Wales and employ around 2,500 employees. We recycle 1.2 million tonnes of waste each year.
If you wish to be considered for our Weighbridge Trainer / Auditor role, please click apply and submit your CV. You will receive an email shortly which you will need to read through.