Trainee Weighbridge Operator
My client, a distribution company based in Middlesbrough are looking for a Weighbridge Operator.
This is a full time permanent role and will involve working shifts.
Shifts can be between 6am and 6pm, Monday - Friday.
40 hours per week.
Applicants will ideally have transport or logistics experience but this is not essential.
- To communicate with visiting drivers and give clear precise instructions.
- Carry out relevant checks following procedures prior to allowing drivers onto site.
- To issue documentation in order to allow deliveries to be completed safely.
- To update daily booking log with relevant information and ensure the in house system is updated accordingly.
- My client are not looking for someone in particular with weighbridge experience although this would be advantageous.
- They are looking for a candidate who is willing to learn the role and flexible in the shifts that they are able to work.
- Must have a high level of computer literacy and be highly competent when using Microsoft Office.
- Must have good customer service
- Must have great telephone manner.
- Must have administration/ data entry experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job