£8-£11 p/h depending on experience, negotiable
To control and co-ordinate waste soils and aggregate movement on and off site so that acceptable waste materials entering or leaving the Recycling Facility are recorded and accounted for, in line with licensing requirements.
- Direct and brief all Traffic coming on to site, and record all vehicles and loads entering/leaving the site.
- Record weights and soil types by vehicle, completing the appropriate documentation and collect driver signatures for accounting purposes. Updating the IT system accordingly.
- Maintain the Site Office and general area of the Site Office in a clean, tidy and hazard free condition.
- Adhere to licensing guidelines and collate monthly data by waste types and by customer as part of the management of information and for environmental returns.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required by the site manager, to meet key targets.
Good organisational and communication skills with the ability to work under pressure and on ones’ own initiative.
Weighbridge and/or waste management experience preferable but no essential.
Basic computer literacy including Microsoft Excel, Outlook.
- Co Ordinator
- Organisational Skills
- Waste Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job