Weetabix - National Account Executive Grocery
National Account Executive Asda
Full Time, 11 months secondment
Salary: Competitive Salary
Working: Monday to Friday
Location: Approx 2-3 days per week based in Weetabix Head Office - Kettering, along with 1 day per week in Asda Head Office - Leeds
Are you looking for the opportunity to develop your career into National Account Management?
Would you like to have direct responsibility for a significant proportion of the WFC portfolio ?
Due to internal promotion, we have an exciting opportunity for an aspiring National Account Manager to join the Asda team as National Account Executive. With the support of the Senior NAM, you will be encouraged to lead the Asda business and develop the relationship to deliver best in class results.
You're going to get heaps of responsibility and accountability and you'll also have direct responsibility for a significant proportion of the WFC portfolio e.g. Weetabix On The Go Drinks / Asda Online. You'll learn how to manage one of the UK's major multiple retailers also support the day to day running of the account and including:
You will be responsible for:
- Influencing key Asda personnel face to face leading the commercial and drinks agenda both at Head Office and also instore at fixture
- Creating opportunities to stakeholder internally and externally across the virtual cross functional teams
- Promotional Proposal development and submission
- Field Sales Briefing and Day 1 Promotional Compliance
- Customer forecast which supports and delivers the Commercial Plan P&L
- General core account management responsibilities including invoicing etc
Key Skills you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of personal resilience and ability to withstand direct commercial pressure
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to think on your feet
- Confident and able to share your ideas with your team and senior members of staff
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- Graduate calibre
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Numerate and PC literate
- Able to prioritize and manage a diverse workload
- Flexible approach to work
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Proactive and challenging
- Action orientated and results driven
- Needs to be able to work as part of a wider team
- Potential and desire to develop into a future National Account Manager
Weetabix is officially the UK's favourite breakfast cereal, Alpen the number one Muesli and we've got the small matter of a fantastic Drinks business too. As a company we have a very clear meaning and purpose, we allow our people as much responsibility and accountability as they can cope with - this allows them to grow and learn on the job. We add to this tailored development plans so everyone can make The Difference to Weetabix whatever their role. You will have the opportunity to build a career in this development role where you'll gain exposure to some of our biggest customers.
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"