Weekend Warehouse Operator/Forklift Driver
We have several opportunities for Warehouse Operator's on our client`s weekend shift. Do you hold a fork lift truck licence and want to work 24 hours over the weekend (shift premium applies)!
Shift Information: 24 Hour Weekend Shift
- Late Option 11am - 11pm Saturday & Sunday
- Night Option 11pm - 11am Friday & Saturday
- Operate at all times in accordance with Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- Receive and GRN Incoming Goods, check delivery notes and stow materials.
- Pick and return Components/labels/Raw Materials/Finished Goods and Mass for the Production Area/Third Party Contractors/Internal and External customers.
- Follow the Scrap Process, which includes Picking and Sorting of Finished Goods and Components in preparation for disposal and Return to Vendors.
- Wrap and Load Pallets on the Vehicle for internal/external customers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Allocate orders to the relevant documents using the current computer system.
- Support all activities associated with Lean/BBS.
- Carry out Fork Lift checks before each shift and document it, when necessary.
- With assistance from the Senior Operator, carry out local GMP Audits.
- At the beginning of each shift sign out the relevant R/F Equipment and Radio, reporting any damage or breakdowns to the Senior Operator, at the end of each shift return and sign in the Equipment.
- Carry out Cycle Counts on a regular basis, both Manual and Computerised, which may include a full or partial physical count.
- Update the Inbound Vehicle Schedule along with the Inbound discrepancy Sheet.
- Deliver the correct Materials to the Production Area.
- Remove Finished Goods from Production, to the correct storage Areas after checking all is correct on the Pallet.
- Operation of the Bailing/Crusher Machines, making sure the correct Waste Streams are operated.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Licenses to operate powered lifting equipment (training will be given if required)
- Ability to prioritise
- Operation of fork lift truck, manual pallet truck, wrapping machine, Personal Computer, R/F Equipment and Bailing Crusher Machines
- Knowledge of IATA packing regulation
- Regulatory qualifications may be required for specialist tasks
- Previous relevant experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job