WEEKEND WAREHOUSE ASSISTANTS
Saturday and Sunday
£ rate dependent on hours/shift
Busy, Bracknell based warehouse requires additional weekend staff, ideally with relevant experience Warehouse staff to help fulfill a busy order schedule at weekends.
Playing an important part in the busy warehouse, you will pick and process customer orders quickly and accurately whilst resolving any queries with the Supervisor and providing general assistance including movement of products around the warehouse.
Naturally, you will be enthusiastic and flexible in your approach and committed to providing a high quality, responsive service. Experience of using a SAP system would be a distinct advantage but training will be given. PREVIOUS WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE IS ADVANTAGEOUS. .
- Pick customer orders as instructed ensuring accuracy and following the company procedures as stated in the quality manuals.
- Check any queries with supervisor and inform of any stock discrepancies found whilst picking.
- Pick samples as instructed by Warehouse Supervisor.
- Process pallets of work as instructed and allocate fittings as stated on the paperwork with each pallet.
- Check any queries with Warehouse Supervisor
- Investigate and reply as instructed by Warehouse Supervisor
- When picking customer orders ensure that they are put into the correct bays on completion to avoid any problems with loading.
- Assist in the daily stock checking functions as required.
- Familiarity with working in a fast paced industrial environment
- Comfortable working in a physically based role
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as in a team environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'