Weekend Visiting Development Manager
Job Role: Visiting Development Manager (Ref 1858)
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Job Sector: Retirement - Independent Living
Hours: Saturday & Sunday 10.00am-2.00pm (8 hours per week)
As Visiting Development Manager, you will contribute to our vision of being the leading residential property manager, as recognised by others by:
- Ensuring there's a welcoming, friendly and courteous environment within the development
- Making sure the building is well maintained and safe
- Being exceptionally organised to stay on top of all the admin that comes with alongside communicating with the customers about upcoming changes, events or works
The Visiting Development Manager reports directly into the Area Manager.
You will currently be working within or have experience of a customer service environment and have a passion for providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times, ideally in a face to face environment.
Warm and friendly communication comes naturally to you, and you are able to resolve issues and any complaints effectively to the customers complete satisfaction quickly and efficiently.
You have experience of challenging and/or emergency situations and always remain calm and take the necessary actions with a high standard of professionalism. Health and safety is of great importance to you, and you have experience of performing daily checks and keeping accurate records to ensure everything is kept on track.
You are self-motivated and pro-active, you enjoy working independently but also enjoy having other supportive colleagues you can build relationships with at regular team meetings.
You are IT savvy and are confident in using laptops / tablets and are fluent in the different MS packages.
Your ideal role will be a varied one, where you're not stuck behind a desk all day; You enjoy working with people and helping to make a difference to enhance their lifestyle on a day to day basis.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients. They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
- Maintain a high profile around the development / office, ensure our residents are checked within our requirements.
- In the event of an emergency, call the appropriate response team or authorities.
- Carry out daily checks ensuring the building is safe and secure, keeping all communal areas, gardens and grounds clean and maintained through effective management of contractors.
- Be responsible for all works being completed, raising orders, managing contractors, monitoring progress and signing off completion.
- Encourage and support the formation of a Residents Association, and work with them to enhance the customer experience for residents.
- Help build a sense of community by encouraging and supporting a Social Committee to plan and run social events for all residents.
- Build and maintain links with residents family members, local authorities; Doctors, Social Workers, Health Authority etc as required and appropriate.
- Maintain records
in line with internal procedures, ensure all dat
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'