Weekend Temp CDPs
Job reference MJA/WECDP018
Weekend Temp CDPs needed NOW to fill immediate temporary evening and weekend positions! Paying up to £14/hr for emergency bookings!
The Change Group is need of adaptable and positive-minded WeekendTemp CDPs who are ready and willing to work! We supply Temp CDPs to the best events companies in London. The demand is high for dependable Weekend Temp CDPs with the necessary skills and positive attitude!
We have many evening and weekend vacancies for the festive season! Are you a strong all-rounder with time on your hands? These positions aren't limited to events caterers, we also supply many hotels, pubs and restaurants with relief chefs for evening work!
Weekend Temp CDPs interested in these vacancies should ideally have high quality restaurant or banqueting experience with at least 3 years of this at CDP level. You should have a positive approach to problem solving, be able to manage your time effectively and be able to at times work unsupervised.
Your reliability and punctuality are paramount to your success in this part of the industry.
Reasons to work for Change:
- Many elite events companies catering in top-notch venues and parties in central London
- West end 5* and boutique 4* hotels
- Banqueting, in-house fine dining restaurants and world foods
- Well-known London hotels with excellent reputations
- Payment of up to £14/hr for every hour you work
- Weekly pay!
- Pension, Holiday and National insurance contributions through PAYE
What we need from you:
- 3-4 years experience as a Chef de Partie
- Weekend availability
- Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
- Eligible to live and work in the UK - Passport or Visa
- Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
- A minimum of 2 years' worth of references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted for a registration interview. Please visit our website for a full listing of our opportunities on www.thechangegroup.com .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job