Time To Shine are currently recruiting Support Workers for weekend work with young adults in a supported living setting, recently rated GOOD overall by CQC. We have Support Workers positions available that offer flexible hours, both day & night shifts.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, hard-working, caring and reliable.
If you would like to be part of a great team and can demonstrate the following then apply now:
- Have experience working with autism and learning disability.
- A commitment to empowering people
- Self-direction and the ability to take responsibility
- Ability to remain calm in difficult situations
- A positive and compassionate nature
- Able to work flexibly, including weekends, evenings and sleep-ins
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'