Salary: £8.00 per hour
Hours:Sat and Sun 10 - 1630
Reporting to the Open Spaces Supervisor the successful applicant will be responsible for the maintenance, cleanliness and general up keep of the Town centre area.
Main responsibilities will include but not exhaustive of:
* Sweeping, collection, removal and disposal of litter, fly tipping.
* The maintenance and cleaning of street furniture
* The spraying of weeds
* The reporting and removal of Graffiti
* Good communication skills
* A thorough knowledge and previous experience of cleaning routines
* Good organisational skills, with an observant eye for detail.
* Ability to use initiative whilst working unsupervised.
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to use a range of power tools and cleaning equipment and willing to follow safety rules.
* A flexible and versatile approach to work. Able to work outside all year round.
* Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements and responsibilities
*Full UK driving Licence
If you would like to apply for this roe please contact:
Matt Phillips at Bailey Employment Services in Melksham, Wiltshire.