Weekend Showroom Host
WEEKEND SHOWROOM HOST - SKODA DARTFORD
The Motorline Group represents 11 Vehicle brands including Toyota, Nissan, Volkswagen, Renault, Peugeot, Hyundai, Skoda, Lexus, Maserati, Audi and Dacia in over 50 Dealerships and also 4 Volkswagen group Trade parts centres across the UK employing over 1,400 employees.
- SALARY: Competitive basic
- PENSION Motorline offer a company pension scheme
- COLLEAGUE £500** REFERRAL REWARD: We value our employee's and their recommendations and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
- PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES: With over 57 Dealerships across 21 locations Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
- DISCOUNT: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
- To be the first point of contact meeting and greeting visitors entering the showroom and assist them with their enquiries
- To manage the showroom and customer areas to provide a relaxed and pleasant experience for visitors
- To encourage potential customers to explore and buy the brands products and services
- To provide refreshments for visitors
- To help ensure every customer has a pleasant customer experience
- To operate the showroom switchboard, answering incoming calls promptly and politely diverting customers to the right department.
- To provide general administration support for Sales department
- You must have previous experience as a Host or Receptionist
- You must have excellent customer service
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You must be computer literate with experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
- You must be efficient, presentable and have a welcoming smile!
- Saturday 8.00am - 6.00pm (1 hour for lunch)
- Sunday 10.00am - 4:00pm
Due to the high volume of applicants if you have not had a response within 14 days of submitting your CV you have unfortunately been unsuccessful.
- Computer Literate
- General Administration