- Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex TN40
- Weekends Only; Part-Time – 14 hours per week
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join our brand new luxury 71 bed nursing home to work as a Part-Time Weekend Receptionist, where you will support the Home and provide efficient and professional reception for the residential home and general administrative support as and when required to the home.
We at Caring Homes Group are a well-established care organisation that provides a safe and homely environment where the unique needs of individuals are recognised and skilled staff is available. To ensure this we offer training and development for all staff to ensure that service standards are achieved.
- Answer calls politely, quickly and efficiently
- First point of contact. Meet and greet clients and staff
- Keep reception area clean and tidy at all times
- Update internal telephone records of staff contact numbers and job titles
- Report and handle all incoming and outgoing couriers
- Arrange maintenance visits and logging the duration thereof
- Ordering and monitoring the levels of stationary of the home
- Generally providing administrative support to the home manager as required
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- A polite and friendly manner with a polite telephone voice
- Efficient and punctual
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organisation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Previous proven reception experience
- Good customer service skills
- To be assertive and confident
What are some of the benefits we can offer you?
- Great rates of pay – we regularly review regional and competitor pay rates to ensure we’re offering the best incentives to work with us
- Flexible hours – enabling you to balance work and home life.
- Voluntary Benefits Package – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Personalised career path ladders including support with your Care Certificate to ensure fulfilling career development
- Learning and Development programme with full induction training including buddy system
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Online Health Portal – All colleagues have access to the online health portal which enables you to make the most of full access to an encyclopaedia of health information
- Refer a Friend Scheme – earn up to £1000 refer-a-nurse and £500 refer-a-friend for care and support workers.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
Apply Online or Call us now on / email to discuss this opportunity further!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'