Weekend Receptionist - Part Time
Weekend Receptionist – Part Time
Millbrook House, Soham
£8.03 per hour
8 hours per week - weekends
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Retirement Living services provide comfort, independence and peace of mind. Residents live independently, safe in the knowledge that support is available in their home should they need it. Spacious apartments with on-site communal facilities create an environment where residents can enjoy healthy, active, and independent lifestyles in their later years.
Millbrook House is a purpose built development offering one and two bedroom apartments with a range of on-site facilities. We are seeking for an enthusiastic receptionist to join our friendly team and provide outstanding customer service.
To find out more about Millbrook House, please click here
The role of Receptionist will include:
- Greeting visitors on their arrival in a friendly and professional manner
- Answering the telephone promptly and responding to a range of queries
- Administrative duties including maintaining company records
- Ensuring excellent customer service is consistently delivered
Skills and experiences:
- Experience of working in a customer service/administrative role is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, including clear written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organising and time keeping skills
- Experience of resolving problems and complaints
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- At least 28 days paid holiday (including public holidays) pro rata
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
- The full time equivalent for this role is 37.5 hours
To view the full job profile please click here
Closing Date: 14 August 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"