Weekend Office Administrator - Croydon
£10.24 Per Hour + Company Benefits
Saturday: 9.00am to 5.30pm & Sundays: 11am to 5.30pm with 30 minutes for lunch!
14.5 hours per week - Permanent - Part Time
Our client is an exciting and revolutionary retail brand with a store in the Croydon area and they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Administrator to join their busy and customer focused administration/back office team on a part time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for professional and personable individuals wanting to join an expanding company!
- Processing customer orders and raising invoices
- Processing financial applications and liaising with 3rd party finance providers
- Arranging deliveries and liaising with manufacturers and courier services
- Speaking to customers over the telephone and via email in order to answer/resolve any queries or complaints
- General administration such as updating spread sheets and producing weekly stat reports
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office admin or support experience ideally from within a retail or customer service environment
- Will need experience of working within a customer focused environment
- Must have a stable and solid career background
- Will need an enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work
- Will need to be flexible and adaptable
- Must be able to work well within a team
- Must have the availability to work every Saturday and Sunday as per the hours above!
- The possibility to remain flexible for working ad hoc hours during the week to cover holiday and sickness - this is not essential!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words:administration, admin, data entry, order processing, invoices, purchase orders, payments, telephones, call handling, customer service, sales administrator, sales coordinator, retail, receptionist, coordinator, administrator, part time
- part time
- customer service
- sales administrator
- data entry
- sales coordinator
- call handling
- order processing
- purchase orders