Weekend Maintenance Assistant
We are looking for experienced Maintenance Assistants-Porters to work on student accommodation in Leeds for a temporary assignment on Saturday ans Sunday working shifts 07:00 - 19:00.
You will be ensuring that student accommodation is refurbished in time for the student`s return. The work will include but not be limited:
- Facilitating effective communications with customers, colleagues, and external contacts and authorities
- Being available to receive and respond to all enquiries either in person or by telephone in an informative, efficient and courteous manner
- Dealing with incidents, emergencies and basic maintenance problems in the prescribed manner
- Checking vehicles in car parks and taking prescribed
- Painting, basic plastering, basic joinery (putting up shelves etc) and any other odd jobs that may need doing
If you are interested please apply here or contact Ginta at Brook Street on or via
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'