Weekend Hospital Cleaner
Job Type: Temporary
Duration: On going
Working days and hours: 0800-1200 & 1600-2000 Saturday and Sundays
Please Note: There is a possibility additional shifts may become available during Monday to Fridays between the hours of 8am - 8pm (TBC)
- Saturdays: £11.00 PAYE Holiday inclusive
- Sundays: £13.60 PAYE Holiday inclusive
- Deep cleaning wards and other areas of the hospital
- Following procedures to control infection in hospital wards
- General cleaning and tidying up of rooms
- To ensure the environment is cleaned in line with national cleaning standards.
- Deliver meal/beverage service
- Cleaning medical/hard equipment
- Manage linen quality
- Report maintenance issues
- Maintaining stock levels of cleaning products
To successfully commence employment as a Weekend Hospital Cleaner you will be required to:
- Register with Your World Healthcare and become fully compliant prior to commencing employment.
- Apply for a valid in date DBS if you not yet hold a current DBS on the update service OR an enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months (this can be applied for as part of your application via Your World Healthcare)
- Provide professional employment/educational references covering the last 2-3 years.
Please note: A valid in date DBS must be held in order to commence employment.
- Food Service
- Mental Health
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'