This vacancy is being advertised by GEM Premium People who are trading as an employment business, on behalf of one of their leading clients.
We are looking for Counterbalance Forklift Drivers to join one of the largest automotive companies in Peterlee.
This is a long-term ongoing opportunity with additional benefits such as
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Gym Membership
- 31 days holiday per year
- Club Nissan discounts are available
- Hold a valid Forklift Counterbalance
- Have at least 12 months experience operating both Counterbalance Lift truck.
- Follow written/verbal instructions and operational details.
- Maintain housekeeping standards.
- Be able to communicate well
- Comply with all quality, operating and safety standards.
- Willing to complete a full induction including medical and drugs testing.
- Be available to work a Friday/Saturday night and an additional 8 hour midweek shift.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job