A national accommodation and facilities management provider is seeking a Weekend Facilities Assistant to join their residential team in Leeds. (LS6)
Working a fixed shift pattern of Saturday & Sunday 7am-1pm or 1pm-7pm, the purpose of the role is to manage the Reception desk of the residential site and to provide a real time helpdesk monitoring for all reactive and planned maintenance work that is reported or being carried out.
In addition you will support to the residence’s management team, by providing first class customer services for all residents as per the companies core values.
Your key duties within this role will include:
- Provide an excellent and comprehensive reception service to the residence and to the offices; keep records of all visitors, contractors and issue keys when required
- Deal with queries and complaints in an efficient, professional and courteous manner
- Support the relevant manager(s) with day to day administration
- Complete helpdesk forms for reactive maintenance tasks
- Carry out regular patrols of the residence and grounds, monitoring and reporting any security/safety issues to the relevant manager
- Complete all necessary reports, e.g. incident, noise, accident, and any other reports as required
- Once appropriately trained, undertake reactive maintenance tasks
To be successful in this role, you will be experienced within a front of house/reception or facilities role, enjoy providing first class service to customers and be a licensed driver as you maybe required to use the company vehicle to travel around the sites.
In return, you will receive a permanent part time contract, with an hourly rate of £9.18ph, along with a benefits package that includes a contributory pension, life assurance + more.
This is a part time role where the hours are fixed at 12 hours
Candidates will be required to commit to the hours on a permanent basis.
- Customer Services
- Facilities Management
- Office Support