Weekend Exam Steward - MUST have DBS clearance
Location: Hammersmith, London
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £8 an hour
The Exam Steward is responsible for welcoming exam and test candidates to the centre and to seat them in readiness to be registered. The Steward is responsible for informing the Registrar or Registrar's Assistant of the arrival of candidates. The post holder will be responsible for the smooth transition of candidate to examiner from the registration room and for ensuring that pre- and post-exam candidates do not mix, by putting appropriate measures in place.
- Greeting of candidates, checking candidates against the exam schedule, seat them ready to be registered
- Inform the Registrar or Registrar's Assistant of the candidate's arrival
- Remind candidates to have ID ready for the Registrar or Registrar's Assistant
- Check if candidates are in possession of electronic devices eg mobile phone.(nb In most cases candidates will have at least one electronic device. The Steward must question any candidates that state they do not have one. Be vigilant for any undeclared devices, such as Smart-watches or Bluetooth devices)
- Ensure only candidates enter the registration/waiting area
- Escort candidate into exam room
- Keep the pre- and post-exam candidates separate.
- Make sure that people who have taken the exam do not mix with those who are waiting for the exam. After the exam has completed, explain the procedure for what happens next
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job