We are currently recruiting for professional and self-motivated Weekend Customer Service Candidates to join a successful and growing Claims Management company based in Ipswich.
Hours - Saturday 16:00 - 20:00
Sunday 10:00 - 18:00
- Answering the telephone and signing off calls in accordance with agreed procedures appropriate to client
- Recording all telephone calls on systems, as appropriate to client
- Handling calls received at source wherever possible. If you are unable to assist callers at the time of calling you should ensure that they are called back within agreed timescales
- Corresponding with all parties concerned by use of the telephone, letter and any other means appropriate
- Making all liability enquiries necessary to allow you to negotiate settlement of Customer claims on the best possible terms
- Identification and resolution of potential fraud, repudiation and voidance
- Complaint handling within agreed company procedures
- Carry out administration on files including general typing of emails and keeping a well organised and up to date portfolio of claims, which you will manage proactively and efficiently
- Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
- Previous experience of working within a call-centre environment, customer service and/or the field of insurance.
- A positive and self-confident approach when dealing with customers, and where appropriate, representatives of the Company’s clients.
- The ability to utilise qualities such as empathy, tact and diplomacy when interacting with customers, with the recognition that customers may be distraught and concerned following an incident.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'