We are recruiting a Weekend Customer Service Advisor for our client, based in Macclesfield.
This is a permanent 16 hour per week contract, working Saturday and Sunday. 8 hours on each day alternating between 3 shifts.
In the role of Customer Service Advisor, you will be paid £8.21 per hour, in accordance with the current National Minimum Wage.
Therefore, this is an excellent opportunity for you if you work during the week and are looking for some extra money OR if you need the flexibility of a weekend position.
The role sits within a friendly and down-to-earth team. A genuinely fun and laid-back environment (whilst hard-working, of course!)
The responsibilities for the Customer Service Advisor role include:
- Handling inbound telephone enquiries from customers. Taking orders, answering questions and dealing with complaints.
- Inputting order information into the system and logging the details of each phone call.
- Responding to emails.
- Making follow up calls to customers, when needed, to update them on their situation.
To be the ideal candidate for the role of Customer Service Advisor, you should have:
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and a responsible attitude.
- The ability to commit to working both Saturday and Sunday.
- The ability to get to Tytherington Business Park.
If the role of Customer Service Advisor sounds like the role for you, please apply with your CV today!
** Please note, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to individual submissions. Therefore, if you have not received a response within 48 hours you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application on this occasion. **
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'