You will be required to take emergency calls from customers and dispatch engineers in a timely manner. Update our Client’s database, confirm appointments and other administrative duties.
The environment during the weekend will be different than during the day. Ideally, you will have worked weekend shifts before or be aware of how this will affect your work-life balance. You will be working as part of a team, but it is essential that you can also work independently because of the tasks allocated to you. You will need to be computer literate and have excellent customer service skills.
HOURS: Saturday and Sunday, 8.00 am - 5.00 pm.
- Take emergency calls, and dispatch the relevant engineers.
- Booking service appointments.
- General administrative duties.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The role calls for good persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Very good organisation skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good grammar.
BSW is an Equal Opportunities employer.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- General Admin
- MS Office