Currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to work for our client, a Private Hospital based in the Bromley/Hayes area.
The role will be on going and there may be a potential permanent role in future for suitable candidates.
Main duties will be to:
- Assist the head chef when necessary
- Must work well within a team but be able to take your own initiative
- Adhere to health & safety and food hygiene regulations
- Provide quality and diverse food from fresh ingredients
- Manage your time/Prioritise/Meet deadlines
Ideal candidates will be flexible to work both Saturday & Sunday as this is a weekend role. Overtime may also be available during the week for those who would like it.
Experience within a busy industrial kitchen would also be advantageous
- Food Hygiene