Weekend Assistant - Estate Agents
Intercounty Estate & Lettings Agents are looking to recruit a "Weekend Assistant" for either the Dunmow or Chelmsford branch to work on a Saturday (8 hours).
The role is responsible for supporting the Sales & Lettings team by assisting the branch in promoting and subsequently selling/letting a property to a client whilst forging and building strong relationships with the clients.
Key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Identify and properly register potential buyers/sellers/tenants/landlords
- Secure maximum quality viewings, valuations, financial services appointments, conveyancing quotes and instructions
- Undertake any general admin tasks as required by the branch
- Undertake accompanied viewings:
- Ensuring the property is suitable for viewing
- Accompany the client in every room in line with Company guidelines
- Promote the benefits of the property
- Feedback to sales/lettings staff comments from potential clients
- Promote and enhance company image
- Ensure properties are secure upon departure
- Undertake canvassing of local properties when required
- Ensures compliance by adhering to company standards and current legislation in line with the Organisation’s service level agreements
The individual should be/possess:
- A valid UK driving licence and access to own car (business insurance required)
- Good, accurate keyboard, data entry and intermediate IT skills
- Excellent general administration/organisational skills
- Good general education (GCSE passes in English Language and Maths preferred)
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Good personal presentation and conduct
- Confident telephone manner
- Good time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident and proficient in dealing with clients and colleagues
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'