Weekend Assistant - Chelmsford Estate Agent
We are a highly successful and award winning independent Estate Agents based in Chelmsford. We have recently been shortlisted in no less than 3 categories at the prestigious 2018 Negotiator Awards ("The Oscars for Estate Agents")
This is an exciting opportunity to join and support our highly successful sales team initially on a part time basis but with full time career opportunities for the right candidate.
* Undertaking scheduled accompanied viewings which includes ensuring the property is presentable and suitable for viewing, accompanying buyers in every room in line with Company guidelines and promoting the benefits of the property and area and then providing feedback to the sales team.
* Discussing details of alternative properties with prospective buyers and undertaking associated administration.
* Securing quality viewings, valuations, financial services appointments, conveyancing quotes and instructions
* Undertaking general admin tasks as required by the branch
* Promoting and enhancing companies image
* Ensuring properties are secure upon departure
The successful candidate must hold a full driving license and have access to their own car which has to be insured for business use.
You should be comfortable building relationships with customers and have experience of operating in a sales environment and be able to commit to working at weekends.
Previous Estate Agency or Property experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
Hourly rate of £10 per hour
Additional incentives and commission opportunities available.
45p per mile mileage allowance for all miles travelled whilst on company business.
- Estate Agents
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'