We are looking for an Weekend Admin Assistant to join our friendly & fantastic team here at Maples Care Home.
- To ensure that the business is administered in a professional manner which assists the
- Registered Manager in achieving the business’ aims & objectives, as well as dealing with all administrative functions to support the Administrator and Registered Manager in the smooth running of the home.
- To be the first point of contact for visitors and telephone enquiries, fostering a professional and caring image of the homes.
- Liaising with the Support Office to ensure that they are kept fully informed of all matters to do with the home.
Become familiar with funding arrangements that could be available to residents and assist new clients and their families in applying for appropriate financial assistance.
May be involved in show arounds when potential clients make enquiries.
Be responsible for the day to day running of the reception / admin office.
Assist the Registered Manager to control business priorities through planning and checking on tasks and targets including training, recruitment, agency usage etc.
Answer the telephone in a business-like and professional manner.
Meeting and welcoming all visitors to the service.
Take minutes for meetings as directed by the Registered Manager.
Requirements for the Role
Strong organisational approach to work using a methodical approach, whilst maintaining attention to detail
Proficient in using Microsoft Office
Experience of working in an Administrator role in a busy environment, in a similar environment would be beneficial
Strong Communicational skills both oral and written
Excellent interpersonal skills, which include a polite and professional approach
In return, we will offer you:
- A highly competitive basic salary
- A range of benefits designed to support your development and wellbeing
- Industry recognised training
- Developing your qualifications. The Canford Healthcare Group provides all employees the opportunity to develop their career by gaining appropriate qualifications, for example NVQ’s Level 2 & 3
- Other benefits including a rewards scheme offering discounts from retailers
Maples Care Home's philosophy is to create a secure, relaxed, happy and homely atmosphere for the residents to live in and for the staff to work in. We specialise in providing quality nursing and residential care for the elderly.
Maples Care Home is part of the Canford Healthcare group of homes.
If you would like to join our friendly & successful team, please select "apply now" and forward us your CV.