Weekend 1st/2nd Line Helpline/Service Desk Analyst -
Salary £200 - £230 per day
24x5 1st/2nd Line Helpline/Service Desk Analyst -
Central London - Global Law firm
We are currently working with an established Global law firm based in Central London to find a talented Support Analyst.
You will be responsible for providing a range of remote and deskside support to end users, across both hardware and software related issues.
This role forms part of the weekend shift rota, where you will be working various shifts on Saturday and Sunday, as well as 3 days during the week. This role will also involve working night shifts on a rota basis.
Essential Technical Requirements
- In-Depth Knowledge of Microsoft Word 2010 and/or 2013
- In-Depth Knowledge of Office 2010 and/or 2013 (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in efficiently setting up meeting rooms with AV devices
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills of all IT incidents
- Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Knowledge of building PC's and troubleshooting support issues
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of working internally at a law firm
- Worked with Document Management Systems (Worksite/Filesite/Desksite/Hummingbird/DocsOpen)
- Ability to prioritise issues in line with business imperatives.
- Methodical in approach to resolving end user’s issues.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time management skills.
- Good communicator.
- Good telephone manner.
- Positive, enthusiastic and resilient manner - enjoys a challenge.
- Presents self as a confident, competent professional who looks and acts like an ambassador for the firm.
- Acts to keep knowledge and skills base current.
Ideally the successful candidate will come from a law firm background.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job