Weddings Sales Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Weddings Sales Executive to join our well established team working across one of our most successful portfolios - Archant Bride. Consisting of 14 regional Bride magazines, 3 venue guides, and 3 new Marry in magazines, 15 one day shows, 6 two day weddings alongside 2 wedding planning apps, and wedding planners, this amazing portfolio enables us to connect our clients to thousands of customers across the UK.
With a base in our friendly offices in the heart of Norwich, we are looking for highly motivated and self-driven sales individual who will enjoy the responsibility of managing their own workload and clients.
The main purpose of the role is to grow the advertising revenue for these magazines, calling new and existing businesses and consulting with them to understand their advertising / marketing plans and providing them with the best solutions we can offer through the Bride portfolio.
It’s a great chance to be creative and produce imaginative advertising solutions, constantly looking for opportunities and building and creating great relationships with potential customers. With a strong outbound telephone based background you will have superb consultative sales skills and be able to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, lively sales environment.
Although the majority of this role is telephone based you do have the opportunity to attend relevant exhibitions throughout the year to meet clients and cement relationships and expand your network of customers.
To be successful in this long term opportunity it is essential that you thrive on picking up the phone to new clients and have proven experience of winning new business.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A strong telephone sales background
- A proven consultative sales approach
- Innovative and creative advertising ideas
- Strong diary management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage and develop existing accounts
- Drive and passion to win new business
- Thirst for achieving and exceeding targets
- Extensive experience in working to deadlines
SALARY, BONUS & BENEFITS
- Basic salary of up to £18k
- Achievable monthly commission structure and on-target earnings of £7 per annum
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Archant Gold - matched charity fundraising
- Give as You Earn - tax-free charity giving scheme
- Structured career progression, ongoing training and personal performance reviews
Very shortly after receiving your CV, if we are interested we will call you to understand why you believe you have all the right attributes and are perfect to be shortlisted for interview, so please be prepared and look forward to this phone call. We will be shortlisting and interviewing candidates on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible. All applications and enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
We are Archant. The UK’s leading local media company.
Archant people are driven, motivated and passionate about positive change.
We are proud of our history… of our trusted, market-leading heritage newspaper and magazine brands that remain an integral part of everyday life.
But we are forward-thinking people too. We obsess about innovation, creativity, service and expertise, relentlessly striving to be the most engaging media in every community we serve.
We are on a mission to make digital marketing accessible to all. We build websites, provide complete SEO services and deliver targeted, bespoke digital campaigns that fit our clients’ objectives seamlessly.
We produce video, animation, e-newsletters, apps, and blogs - content that brings storytelling to life.
We stage vibrant, celebrated, must-attend events where like-minded people come together…
And because we’re ideas people, we think fluidly. Our multi-award winning 'New European’ national tabloid broke all records as the fastest newspaper launch in history - just nine days from concept to hitting the shops.
A few facts about us:
* We operate over 140 news, lifestyle and special-interest brands throughout Britain.
* Every member of our family receives ongoing development from in-house trainers, complete with interactive online learning. Over 200 modules to choose from keeps you at the top of your game.
* There’s always something new. Hive, our in-house social media allows you to find new friends with shared interests and have your say on all things Archant. Come join our Staff Forums and help organise some rip-roaring team nights out!
* Dialogue is our content marketing agency, producing gorgeous magazines for clients including Rolls Royce, Center Parcs, Royal Ascot and Harley Davidson.
* We stage over 100 must-attend events per year. From intimate and interactive digital learning sessions for SMEs… to major show-stoppers at London Olympia.
* Our print centre is capable of producing 22 full newspapers per second.
- Sales Team
- Wedding Industry
- Consultative Approach
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job