Cameron House is a luxury five-star hotel located on the South West Shores of Loch Lomond. Set in picturesque surroundings, this stunning Scottish Baronial Mansion is at the heart of The Cameron House Resort and boasts 136 bedrooms and suites and a family friendly leisure club. Our guests can enjoy a choice of dining experiences to suit the occasion including our 2AA Rosette Restaurant the Cameron Grill and accompanying Great Scots Bar as well as the Claret Jug situated within the Carrick and our more relaxed informal Boathouse restaurant overlooking the Marina.
Here at Cameron House Resort, which is also proud to include Cameron House Luxury Lodges, we have an array of world-class facilities including an award winning 17 treatment room Spa with infinity pool, championship standard Golf courses and Marina facilities including our own 45ft luxury cruiser Celtic Warrior.
Full time: 40 hours per week x 17,000 - 18,000 p/a dependant on experience
You will be required to work 5 days per week and due to the nature of Wedding business, the role will require you to work weekends when you have a wedding taking place.
Main daily duties of Wedding Planner will involve the need to:
Manage and convert all incoming enquiries
Be a specialist in weddings, private events and special occasions
Follow hotel selling strategies
Produce accurate timely correspondence e.g. proposals/contracts
Ensure all information gathered is effectively presented on the Event Order
Ensure company credit, deposit, cancellation and non-arrival charge standards are followed
Ensure an effective handover between the client and operational team and attend weddings, events as required
Ensure accurate Event Orders & Change Logs are issued to the Operations team on time.
Ensure clients receive a final event order for approval prior to the event.
Prepare all admin/stationery requirements to ensure the clients event is a success e.g. signage/ table plans/menus/place cards.
Provide up to date booking information for the weekly/monthly forecast
Ensure full and up-to-date knowledge of the hotel specifically the hotels events facilities and services
Attend client fam trips, open days and exhibitions as required
Maintain up to date knowledge edge of all competitor products and services
Be familiar with the local area, attractions, directions and facilities
Be competent in the use of all company IT systems
Manage any customer issues in an effective manner.
We’re looking for a Wedding planner who has a Degree/HND/Level 3 or equivalent experience in Events and:
- Has experience of Wedding or Event Planning or administration in a similar quality environment
- Has confidence, a great attitude, and can communicate articulately with a diverse range of people.
- Has exceptional written communication skills.
- Has competent computer skills in MS Office and Excel (Experience in Delphi would be a bonus).
- Has great attention to detail and an enquiring mind.
- Can create a positive first impression and be an ambassador for Cameron House both on and off duty.
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness and drive sales within the context of their role.
- Free Meals whilst on duty
- Free car parking
- Excellent training and development
After successfully passing your probationary;
- Free leisure club membership
- Discounted Food and Beverage,Accommodation, Spa and Golf
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job