Wedding and Events Co-ordinator, Essex 4* Country Hotel, Up to £26,000 plus monthly bonus
At Select Hospitality Chelmsford we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Wedding and Events Co-ordinator
Reporting to the Revenue Manager, you will help turn dreams into reality by assisting couples to plan their perfect day or by planning the perfect family lunch. You will be friendly and welcoming, focussed on customer service, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have great attention to detail. Passionate about hospitality and achieving high standards you will deliver outstanding service to guests with a smile.
* To help develop future and repeat business and contribute to the profitability of the business.
* To conduct wedding/civil partnership and event planning meetings with wedding couples, private and corporate clients and act as a liaison between them and the Operations team up to, and occasionally on, the day of the event.
* To produce accurate, updated function sheets for each wedding or event as and when needed, providing information to all relevant parties, both external and internal. You will be expected to answer any queries, organise social requests and communicate with all other departments of the hotel to ensure that the function sheets are accurate and up-to-date.
* To act as a point of contact for the couple on their wedding day or the event organiser if it takes place on a day when you are in the office and to assist the Conference and Events Co-ordinator with the smooth running of corporate events.
* To arrange accommodation and reserve bedrooms on the hotel's booking system, noting customer requests.
Experience and Skills required
*Previous wedding co-ordinator experience
* Excellent written and spoken English
*Good initiative and time management skills
*Good knowledge of Microsoft applications and preferably hotel booking systems
*Able to work 5 days out of 7
*Experience of a strong sales focussed role and be well presented and professional
Salary and Benefits
*My client is offering the successful candidate a salary up to £26,000, depending on experience
*Meal on duty
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Adam Dabbs on at our Chelmsford office.
- Wedding & Private Events Co-ordinator - Up to £26